With the approaching season of the much awaited festival of lights, one of the major things on your mind must be gifts. Choosing the perfect gift for anyone, whether it is your friends, family, or corporate associates can be overwhelming. There are so many options available that you might be wondering about how to pick the right one.
Apart from friends and family, people also give Diwali gifts to their corporate associates such as employees, business partners and clients. If you haven’t picked out the best gift for them yet, go through the suggestion list given below!
Here are some of the best gifting ideas you must try out this Diwali:
Diwali Gifts for Corporate Employees
Your employees have worked hard all year long. In fact, they might be seen as the driving force behind the success of the company. All the targets you have met in the past year and all the business achievements are actually owed partly to the employees. Diwali is a time when you can commemorate their contributions and show them appreciation for their hard work. Here are some amazing ideas for corporate Diwali gifts for employees:
- Timepieces: Wrist watches or table clocks make great gifts for Diwali. These don’t only look good but are also have utility and can be used by the receiver on a daily basis. Make sure that when it comes to wrist watches, a design that will be found derivable by most must be chosen. Table clocks too must be of an appropriate size so that your employees can display them on their desk.
- Printed Mugs: In any office settings, tea and coffee is consumed by employees several times a day. Even this is not a common practice around your work space printed mugs make great gifts on Diwali. These are a modern take on traditional tea set gifts and will be found more useful by many. You can get the company name and logo along with a Diwali greeting printed on it.
- Decorative Items: If you want to choose a simple but beautiful gift for your employees this Diwali, you can also opt for decorative show pieces, wall hangings, center pieces for the dinner table, vases, etc. These are available at a low budget and can be used by everyone.
What to Gift Business Partners on Diwali?
Your business partners are one of the most important corporate connections for your business. Exchanging gifts during festivals has thus become a common practice among business associates and partners. If you are perplexed by what to choose as corporate Diwali gifts for them, here are some great options for you to consider!
- Engraved Pen Set: Even in this world where digital devices are taking over and almost everything has a digital copy, high quality stationary still holds its appeal. There are several brands that produce beautiful, one of a kind pen sets. You may even find some encrusted with precious or semi-precious stones or plated with silver.
These make beautiful gifts as they look great and can also be used by the receiver. In order to give a special touch to this Diwali gift, you can have the body of the pen engraved.
- Leather-bound Journal: There are many people who still like to make handwritten notes of important things or religiously write in their journal regularly. For them, there are hardly any gifts better than a sophisticated looking journal bound in high quality leather.
- Basket of Sweets: If you want to deviate from the typical Diwali sweets which are given as gifts, there are several other dessert baskets that you can choose. For instance, muffins and brownies, cupcakes, imported candy etc. There are several bakeries that offer pastries and cupcakes in the shape of diyas and or firecrackers during Diwali.
If the business partner is well-known to you and a personal friend, you might want to consider his/her interests and hobbies while picking a gift. If the person likes playing golf, a new golf club or set might be a gift that they will cherish. Putting a personal spin on a gift is always a good idea!
Diwali Gifting Ideas for Clients
When it comes to picking the right Diwali gifts for clients, there are some things that must be kept in mind. While the item must be impressive enough to be remembered by them, it mustn’t be so elaborate that they are intimidated by it and neither should it be something that has no practical use whatsoever. Here are some great ideas that you can choose from:
- Silver Plate Set: If you want to impress a client with special corporate Diwali gifts, check out the various types and designs of silver plate sets available. These come in various different shapes and sizes. Sometimes, the more ornate ones may have intricate motifs engraved on them such as flowers, petals, leaves or birds like peacocks. Silver is considered to be a perfect gift for special and auspicious occasions.
- An Elaborate Hamper: If you know the likes and dislikes of the client in question well, you can put together an elaborate hamper. These can also be bought from the market. There are several items that a gifting hamper can contain. High quality tea leaves and bags, exotic ground coffee or aromatic roasted beans along coupled with other trinkets can be the contents of the hamper.
You can also add items to it that are generally associated with Diwali such as candles (scented ones are better), vibrant Chinese lanterns, or diyas can also be included.
- Personalized Chocolates: If you are looking for a simple gifting idea that is sure to be loved by everyone, the best option is nothing chocolates! DXB Gifts offers a variety of rich, delicious chocolates which can be personalized according to the event.
You can choose to have the name of your company or the logo engraved on the pieces. They also offer to customize the box in which the chocolates will be gifted. You can put your logo on the box along with a heartfelt Diwali message. This is sure to impress your clients and enhance your image in their eyes!